From Monday 1 August 2016, your GP practice has experienced a number of key changes under its new management, AT Medics. The changes are designed to improve the services delivered to you, and we would like to hear your feedback – please complete a short survey below if you would like to leave your feedback, thank you.
The key changes that you will experience include:
- Change of Name: your GP practice has been renamed Lucas Avenue Practice, based on popular patient demand
- Reinstated Clinicians: Dr Moazzam Rashid and Dr Reg Rehal have both returned to the practice and are available to consult patients immediately
- Enhanced Clinical Team: in addition to the returning clinicians, we have also employed Practice-based Pharmacist Farhana Hassan, so you have more choice when booking your appointments
- Enhanced Opening Times: we are now open from 8am till 6.30pm Monday to Friday, and from 9am till 1pm on Saturdays
- Online Services: you can now book and cancel your appointments and order repeat prescriptions online, at your convenience. Go to our online services to learn more.
- New website: this new website has been designed to provide you with easy access to information about your GP practice, as well as lots of useful self-help information, new patient registration and many other useful features – browse around and let us know your thoughts